Thursday 1 August 2013

The Second Property Project...


My second project.




After I sold my last  property, I went on to buy my next one with great excitement and determination to make another success. I gained a great deal of experience from the last project so I was more clued up. Like before, I had to rip and gut everything to the bare minimum as a shell and start again from scratch. As you can see from the photos, the front had just a grass garden which I laid a new driveway.

I loved every minute of the project as usual form designing everything. I spent a moderate amount of money as I was letting it out. As with all let properties and aiming for mid market I kept it medium standard with minimal fuss. Fresh, modern and with style. It was let instantly.


I am also currently looking for investors so if you're interested in investing into derelict and un-modernised conversions projects then get in touch. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment