Sunday 12 January 2014

Property Network meetings.




Hi Everyone



I still want to know and learn more and build my business up. 

I Went to a investors network meeting which is a great way to meet likewise people.

For anyone going into property I would urge you to go to one of these meetings. There are a lot around the country. The one I went to is PIN Property Investors Network in Dartford Kent. There are loads another all over.Everyone was friendly and welcoming. It helps to build contacts that are in the property field whether it is in lettings/estate agent, property insurance to landlord/property developers and investors. It opens your eyes and you can learn a lot from others. We are all still learning. 

These meetings are a great source to interact and meet new potential property associates and investors. Its a great working relationship. Go to one! 

At the end of the day we all want to be successful. Where there is a will there is a way.




No comments:

Post a Comment